Technical Writer - PowerPoint deck Designer
We are looking for a Technical Writer to join the team, to produce engaging and impactful presentations that meet our aligned standard look and feel.
- Create presentations across the organisations. These presentations will be used for (but not limited to)
- Sales materials
- Educational decks
- Client reports
- General technical presentations
- Internal consumption
- Type of presentation include: performance and delivery metrics reporting, operational dashboard reporting (RAG + Risks & Issues), Business Process Engineering (Workflows and process design), Business Architecture diagrams (Technical and Non Functional) as well as Commercial content.
- Working alongside C-Level executives, Program Managers, Solution Analysts and Software Engineers and will be seen as the 'go to person' for presentation requests.
- Expert knowledge of PowerPoint and/or Google Slides.
- Thorough working knowledge of Excel, Word, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Ability to uphold brand and style guidelines.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Detail-oriented individual who reviews his/her work carefully.
- Self starter with the ability to work independently.
- At least 5 years of professional PowerPoint presentation design experience.
- Strong portfolio showcasing high-end presentation design skills (i.e. animation, builds, dynamic charts and diagrams) and clean design aesthetic.
- Fintech, Retail Banking, Finance IT industry knowledge and experience a plus.
- Flash and web skills a plus.