Sales Operations Manager
Thought Machine, one of the UK's leading fintech companies, is undergoing a period of rapid expansion and is looking to hire a Sales Operations Manager
Our mission is to cure one of the banking industry's primary problems: its reliance on outdated IT infrastructure. Nearly every bank is stuck on a legacy IT platform, which cripples their ability to innovate and give their customers the type of service they deserve.
Our solution to this is Vault: a complete retail banking platform that is capable of being configured easily to suit the needs of any bank. We have built Vault from the ground up as a cloud native, microservice API architecture platform. Thought Machine has a deep culture of engineering excellence, and we believe it is this which delivers a solution compelling enough to engender a seismic shift in the banking industry.
Thought Machine is looking for highly talented individuals to help grow the company and achieve our ambitious goal. We pride ourselves on having an excellent internal culture, where we strive hard to create the best possible working environment; a healthy mix of great technical work, fast pace, supportive atmosphere, and of course our irreverent sense of fun.
Thought Machine hires team members of excellent calibre in every role. While a lot will be asked of you, you will benefit greatly from working in a world class team, with colleagues who excel. Working at Thought Machine is fast paced and team oriented with an emphasis in delivering the highest quality work in every role.
The Sales Operations Analyst is responsible for supporting the Sales reporting and analysis needs of Senior Management, reporting into Finance. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience with CRM software packages (e.g. Salesforce.com) with an understanding of SaaS industry best practice, policies and procedures.
The Sales Operations Analyst will help Sales Management to formalise and manage the Sales Forecasting Process as well as ad hoc reporting using CRM and various internal systems and will work closely with both Sales and Finance. This role acts as an advisory role for Sales Management and will be responsible for providing technical strategy and recommendations to ensure application tools meet the business needs. This individual will lead key project initiatives around better sales practices and efficient work flows.
- Review and analyse current business procedures and provide recommendations on better business practices and future strategies
- Support Sales in the ownership & amp; management of the Sales Forecast Process
- Drive adoption of CRM and enhance current user experience
- Ensure data quality in all Sales reports
- Research and analyse how CRM can help improve business processes and performance
- Research and analyse data and produce value added reporting for SeniorManagement
- Lead key initiatives around Sales business processes, including drafting and implementation of the Company’s Sales Policy, working across all departments and applications
- Work closely with Sales and Finance to ensure contract elements for deals, including billing setups and delivery, are aligned with Company policies
- 3-5 years solid experience supporting a large, multi-national sales force with related sales processes
- Knowledge of SaaS Sales & amp; Marketing operations is preferred
- Strong MS excel skills
- Effective and creative problem-solving and analytical skills
- Previous experience with SFDC (or similar CRM software)
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
- Oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio,MS PowerPoint etc)
- Ability to be flexible with on demand reporting; database management; and organize and prioritize work
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams and interact with all levels
- Demonstrated ability to influence and work cooperatively with other individuals and across multiple business units
- Competitive salary
- Healthcare (including dental & optical)
- Other perks like sports clubs, healthy (and sometimes not so healthy) snacks, breakfast and drinks
- A talented & experienced team as your colleagues
- An environment where you can learn and progress
- Friday team wrap up with drinks and food!
Thought Machine are committed to making a measurable positive impact on people's everyday lives. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We actively hire for cultural growth. We welcome people of all ages, backgrounds and value people who taken a journey unique to them.. We provide everyone with equal access to professional development. You are encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description.