Recruitment Manager - Commercial Recruiting
Thought Machine are undergoing rapid expansion- we are looking for an experienced Sales & Marketing recruiter to join our team, reporting to the Director of Recruiting. This is an exciting opportunity for someone hungry for development ownership, in a high-growth scaleup.
You’ll have a strong track record working in agency and in-house and will be used to working in a fast paced environment.
This is an exciting role to be part of the success of recruitment at Thought Machine and part of the overall success and growth of the business. We’re a valued partner with ambitions as lofty as the business overall.
- Work closely with our Sales, Partnerships and Marketing team to understand recruitment needs and achieve ambitious recruitment goals
- Promote Thought Machine and our employee value proposition among prospective candidates
- Ensure best practice resourcing methods are used; together with key internal and external stakeholders
- Managing senior stakeholders within the business to ensure the smooth running of process, right fit candidates and high levels of engagement with their teams;
- Behaving as a role model for change and performance improvement;
- Producing insights and fact-based evidence that enable improved decision making within and external to your business area;
- Managing KPI’s for a team of in-house commercial recruiters
- 4+ years’ experience in recruiting across sales, partnerships and marketing roles
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills – able to manage stakeholders from across the business, and manage candidates through the recruitment process in a way that is efficient, friendly, trusting and respectful
- Comfortable with numbers and monitoring recruiting KPI’s
- Good attention to detail
- Highly organised – able to stay on top of the recruitment process for each candidate
- Able to balance both the day-to-day recruitment as well as participate in strategic projects
- Hungry to find the best possible talent – ambitious, driven, hardworking and uncompromising
- Experience of managing a recruiter/ team of recruiters
- In-house and agency experience would be preferred
- Experience recruiting for a technology company, or in financial services
- Recruiting for a high-growth scale-up