Thought Machine, one of the UK's leading fintech companies, is undergoing a period of rapid expansion and is looking to hire a Recruitment Coordinator.
Our mission is to cure one of the banking industry's primary problems: its reliance on outdated IT infrastructure. Nearly every bank is stuck on a legacy IT platform, which cripples their ability to innovate and give their customers the type of service they deserve.
Our solution to this is Vault: a complete retail banking platform that is capable of being configured easily to suit the needs of any bank. We have built Vault from the ground up as a cloud native, microservice API architecture platform. Thought Machine has a deep culture of engineering excellence, and we believe it is this which delivers a solution compelling enough to engender a seismic shift in the banking industry.
Thought Machine is looking for highly talented individuals to help grow the company and achieve our ambitious goal. We pride ourselves on having an excellent internal culture, where we strive hard to create the best possible working environment; a healthy mix of great technical work, fast pace, supportive atmosphere, and of course our irreverent sense of fun.
Thought Machine hires team members of excellent calibre in every role. While a lot will be asked of you, you will benefit greatly from working in a world class team, with colleagues who excel. Working at Thought Machine is fast paced and team oriented with an emphasis in delivering the highest quality work in every role.
As Recruitment Coordinator you will work directly with our Director of Recruitment to successfully deliver our ambitious hiring plan. We are currently going through a period of unprecedented growth, and we are searching for someone who thrives in a high volume, incredibly fast paced environment. You will be responsible for the recruitment administration process for every new hire, as well as scheduling hiring events, coordinating interviews with the team, collating feedback, preparing documentation for offers, etc.
- Proven experience of working well under pressure
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously and in a calm and professional manner
- Experience working as ‘right hand person’ to a Recruiter / Director of Recruitment is desirable but any high volume fast paced Administration experience would be considered
- Experience working with hiring managers and engineering teams
- Excellent diary management skills
- Advanced knowledge of Google Sheets
- Previous Recruitment Coordination experience within a high growth business
- Competitive salary
- Healthcare (including dental & optical)
- Other perks like sports clubs, healthy (and sometimes not so healthy) snacks, tea and coffee
- A talented & experienced team as your colleagues
- An environment where you can learn and progress
- Friday team wrap up with drinks and food