IT Security Operations Engineer
As an IT Security Operations Engineer, you will part of the security team and support the IT team in looking after the security of the corporate space. You will be responsible for the ongoing monitoring and management of IT corporate security tools and processes in line with Thought Machine security standards and ISO 27000 certification control requirements.
- Automate administrative security tasks.
- Comfortable conducting administrative hands on tasks when required.
- Ability to switch context, prioritize, own and complete security operational tasks.
- Provide analysis, assessment and trending of security log data from a large number of heterogeneous security devices.
- Analyse potential cyber threats from a variety of intakes taking appropriate response actions to include threat containment and/or escalation.
- A good understanding of networks, security and patch management.
- Develop bespoke security monitoring tools.
- Automate the security management of OSS based corporate infrastructure.
- Solid linux administration experience.
- Entreprise Gsuite security management.
- Develop and maintain security monitoring, logging and auditing.
- Co-ordination of Vulnerability Scanning, Management & Remediation.
- Security Device Patching, Patch Management and Server hardening.
- Conduct periodic user access control assessments
- Knowledge of common Internet protocols and applications
- Excellent interpersonal skills & customer facing skills
- Scripting experience (Bash, Python)
- SME Cisco network management
- Secure Web Filtering & Data Loss Protection
- ISO 27000 security controls requirements
- Mobile Device Management
- Competitive salary
- Share options
- Healthcare (including dental & optical)
- Other perks like sports clubs, healthy (and sometimes not so healthy) snacks, tea and coffee
- A talented & experienced team as your colleagues
- An environment where you can learn and progress
- Friday team wrap up with drinks and food!