At Thought Machine, Relationship Managers work within the Commercial team and report to the Chief Sales & Marketing Officer. The Relationship Manager works with our clients at all levels within their organization, and fosters relationships across all functions, including executive team, program management, procurement and sourcing, legal and compliance. Relationship Managers are responsible for overall client satisfaction, revenues and renewals.
- Day to day communication with the client
- Foster strong relationships across a wide range of client stakeholders
- Act as a central point of communications from the client to Thought Machine
- To work closely with the wider Thought Machine functions to ensure high client satisfaction.
- Manage multiple clients and prioritise accordingly
- Monitor client opportunities and advise these to the Thought Machine wider sales functions
- Where a client has engaged the services or one or more delivery partners, the CRD will be required to also work with and perform similar functions with the banks delivery partner as they would with the client directly
- Assist the client in the preparation of internal and external messaging, which would include but not limited to system demonstrations, presentations, workshops, business case construction.
- Proven experience in relationship management in financial technology, financial advisory and consultancy.
- Excellent negotiation, and communications skills.
- Ability to work as a team player in a modern tech company culture
- Have the ability to clearly demonstrate competency such that the client would consider them, highly credible at any level within their organisation
- Deep understanding of banks: their organization, culture, markets etc.
- Deep understanding of financial products of banks and what factors are important to a banks business e.g. cost income ratios, net interest Margin, etc
- Highly organized and possess a high level of administrative ability.
- Conduct client engagement in alignment with the strategic long term goals of Thought Machine
- A period of time having worked at director / associate partner or equivalent levels with, banks, financial software vendor or consultancy / advisory
- Familiarity with modern cloud software tooling and development practices.
- Competitive salary
- Share options
- Healthcare (including dental & optical)
- Other perks like sports clubs, healthy (and sometimes not so healthy) snacks, tea and coffee
- A talented & experienced team as your colleagues
- An environment where you can learn and progress
- Friday team wrap up with drinks and food!