Thought Machine, one of the UK's leading fintech companies, is undergoing a period of rapid expansion and is looking to hire a Presentation Specialist.
Our mission is to cure one of the banking industry's primary problems: its reliance on outdated IT infrastructure. Nearly every bank is stuck on a legacy IT platform, which cripples their ability to innovate and give their customers the type of service they deserve.
Our solution to this is Vault: a complete retail banking platform that is capable of being configured easily to suit the needs of any bank. We have built Vault from the ground up as a cloud native, microservice API architecture platform. Thought Machine has a deep culture of engineering excellence, and we believe it is this which delivers a solution compelling enough to engender a seismic shift in the banking industry.
Thought Machine is looking for highly talented individuals to help grow the company and achieve our ambitious goal. We pride ourselves on having an excellent internal culture, where we strive hard to create the best possible working environment; a healthy mix of great technical work, fast pace, supportive atmosphere, and of course our irreverent sense of fun.
Thought Machine hires team members of excellent calibre in every role. While a lot will be asked of you, you will benefit greatly from working in a world class team, with colleagues who excel. Working at Thought Machine is fast paced and team oriented with an emphasis in delivering the highest quality work in every role.We are looking for a Technical Writer to join the team, to produce engaging and impactful presentations that meet our aligned standard look and feel.
- Create presentations across the organisations. These presentations will be used for (but not limited to)
- Sales materials
- Educational decks
- Client reports
- General technical presentations
- Internal consumption
- Type of presentation include: performance and delivery metrics reporting, operational dashboard reporting (RAG + Risks & Issues), Business Process Engineering (Workflows and process design), Business Architecture diagrams (Technical and Non Functional) as well as Commercial content.
- Working alongside C-Level executives, Program Managers, Solution Analysts and Software Engineers and will be seen as the 'go to person' for presentation requests.
- Expert knowledge of PowerPoint and/or Google Slides.
- Thorough working knowledge of Excel, Word, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Ability to uphold brand and style guidelines.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Detail-oriented individual who reviews his/her work carefully.
- Self starter with the ability to work independently.
- At least 5 years of professional PowerPoint presentation design experience.
- Strong portfolio showcasing high-end presentation design skills (i.e. animation, builds, dynamic charts and diagrams) and clean design aesthetic.
- Fintech, Retail Banking, Finance IT industry knowledge and experience a plus.
- Flash and web skills a plus.
- Competitive salary
- Share options
- Healthcare (including dental & optical)
- Other perks like sports clubs, healthy (and sometimes not so healthy) snacks, tea and coffee
- A talented & experienced team as your colleagues
- An environment where you can learn and progress
- Friday team wrap up with drinks and food!
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!