Client Delivery Manager
Thought Machine, one of the UK's leading fintech companies, is undergoing a period of rapid expansion and is looking to hire a number of candidates in the role of Client Delivery Manager.
Our mission is to cure one of the banking industry's primary problems: its reliance on outdated IT infrastructure. Nearly every bank is stuck on a legacy IT platform, which cripples their ability to innovate and give their customers the type of service they deserve.
Our solution to this is Vault: a complete retail banking platform that is capable of being configured easily to suit the needs of any bank. We have built Vault from the ground up as a cloud native, microservice API architecture platform. Thought Machine has a deep culture of engineering excellence, and we believe it is this which delivers a solution compelling enough to engender a seismic shift in the banking industry.
Thought Machine is looking for highly talented individuals to help grow the company and achieve our ambitious goal. We pride ourselves on having an excellent internal culture, where we strive hard to create the best possible working environment; a healthy mix of great technical work, fast pace, supportive atmosphere, and of course our irreverent sense of fun.
Thought Machine hires team members of excellent calibre in every role. While a lot will be asked of you, you will benefit greatly from working in a world class team, with colleagues who excel. Working at Thought Machine is fast paced and team oriented with an emphasis in delivering the highest quality work in every role.
In Thought Machine, the Client Delivery Manager works with Engineering Managers and Relationship Managers to successfully deliver projects to client banks. While the Engineering team is responsible for delivery of the software, the Client Delivery Manager has overall responsibility for all levels of client engagement including planning, risk, cross functional issues, scope and escalations and general coordination.
The Client Delivery Manager is the individual charged with client communications and is responsible for reporting, requirements gathering and all other forms of project communication and general management.
- Experience of running large mission critical product implementations into large financial institutions either from the client or vendor perspective - project profile: mission critical, large transaction volumes, large data migrations, complex system integrations, vendor product implementation.
- Demonstrable knowledge of all aspects of full lifecycle of projects implementing complex vendor products into Enterprise scale institutions.
- Demonstrable experience of successful product implementations with evidence of projects and description of full lifecycle of implementation.
- Experience of complex multi-phase, multi-stream projects
- Demonstrable customer stakeholder management to senior level.
- Experience of framing and drafting complex SOW, WO’s etc.
- Experience of different project management frameworks: Waterfall, Scrum, Kanban etc.
- Competitive salary
- Share options
- Healthcare (including dental & optical)
- Other perks like sports clubs, healthy (and sometimes not so healthy) snacks, tea and coffee
- A talented & experienced team as your colleagues
- An environment where you can learn and progress
- Friday team wrap up with drinks and food!
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!